View Single Post
Old 10-03-2016, 04:22 AM  
francisko cuz

Industry Role:
There are several reasons why earnings decreased in recent months.
-Last couple month mobile affiliate company dont have new offers,
-And they force the same 4-5 same countries where is market not too big excluding UK.
-Mobile carrier market is too small.
-Broker company raise prices of traffic for advertisers but on the other side publishers does not increase earnings.....I think that is because advertisers don't whant buy exensive traffic because they cant find positive revenue.
I really don't understand this politics of traffic brokers they really confused me....for example on some broker company mobile banner traffic for CH is 100 - 140 $ per 1000 visitors on the other side mobile affiliate networks say that is best results for CH carrier traffic is 50-100$ per 1000 visitors ( in reality this number is about 15-20$ per 1000 visitors )....If you are a publisher and send traffic to the brokers network, for example, for the same CH you will see that you dont make anything or something minimal revenue you will see is statistic , why they do???? for me this look like brokers does not want to sell traffic to advertisers, or they have some offers that convert like crazy (ok but pay in this case publishers for they traffic)
My question is why they do that???
francisko cuz is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote