View Single Post
Old 12-09-2016, 02:32 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
Read the first article I posted. Left leaning yahoo explains it all for you.

NBC will not be the one paying Trump his per-episode fee, the sum of which is not yet known. That will come from MGM Television, which now counts Apprentice creator Burnett as its president. As the executive producer credits roll, per a story first reported by Variety, Trump's name will appear after Burnett's and before Schwarzenegger's.

"In addition, as Mr. Trump has already indicated, he will not be participating in The Celebrity Apprentice on NBC. Celebrity Apprentice is licensed from Mark Burnett's United Artists Media Group [now MGM] and that relationship will continue."

YOU are making it something it is not..

Sometimes I feel like I'm explaining something to my 1.5 yr old. It has become that childish.
Working in the show, and on the show, are two different things.

The apprentice started in 2008 and out of all the episode Trump only executive produced 9 episodes.

Being the executive producer of a show in Hollywood is a big thing, it's not just a title like King or Queen.

All I asked is that you prove he's not going to be working on the show as executive producer. The fact is, the season's been in production already and Trump has been involved, as executive producer. Stop drinking the cool aid.

^^ Bad lip liner job on Arnold - very obvious ^^

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote