View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 12:32 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiraz9944 View Post
Just because most of the EU relies on the UK and DE to fund pretty much everything and defend them against all aggressors, I think the UK took the logical approach. They have the most extensive surveillance program in the world with the GCHQ and CCTV practically covering the entire city of London feeding into them. They got sick of the open borders, terrorist attacks, and funding most of what they didn't use. I like that 360 billion bill Trump gave to Merkel for all the NATO spending the US provides. You think nothing is changing in the EU? Look to Germany, Merkel will be lucky if she survives her election, Hollande is basically out, the nordic nations have already elected far right parliaments. Things are changing for sure, why didn't you mention that you can't travel openly anymore in the EU? That your nation id doesn't provide free border crossing anymore?
If other countries offered their people the chance to vote to stay IN or get OUT, The EU would collapse overnight. It's only because the very Right Wing are pushing to leave that the people don't get the chance to vote.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote