View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 04:18 PM  
sadiedazzle
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Do you use any sort of program to tell you if your email has spammy words in it? I find that those words seem to change all of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markul View Post
That is just not true unless you violate their terms and even so they give you a warning. Amazon is famous for their outstanding customer service btw.

I started using them when my old SaaS provider just turned off their datacenter and stopped replying to mails and calls. Thanks for that assholes. Poof, all data gone. All cleaned lists, all send mails campaigns, everything was lost.

I then started using Amazon SES but I forgot to clean my list (I had the raw list) - big fucking problem cause 15% bounched and they immediatly shut the sending down and asked me to explain what I was doing.

So I did. I explained that I forgot to clean the list and I did, they replied within a few hours and opened agian for sending and now my bounce rate is around 0.04%.

Read the fine print when you use a service and clean your lists and you're good.

Let's get some numbers on the table and show me that your system can beat them, because I know you can't.

Here are some numbers for opening rate development:

It's the same list. I know that subject has a lot to say, but this isn't a matter of a good subject or not - this is is a question of:

- Are you being inboxed or not.

You can deliver your mail, but if it goes to spam, promotions or something else - your opening rate will be shit.

And you won't be inboxed when you start out, but look at that growth. Ain't she a beauty? and an opening rate of 4.48% on first campaign is higher than the average opening rate of ALL ynotmail campaings... yes?
sadiedazzle is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote