View Single Post
Old 05-24-2017, 07:17 AM  
SBJ
So Fucking Fabulous

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Absolutely. Girls who can promote themselves and deliver what the customer wants do make big money. Just not enough to buy a property that's private enough and can't be overheard.

I don't get you. First, you agree with me that cam girls can make good money but then you insult them saying they don't make enough for a private garden or whatever..

I'll clue you in not all 18-24-year-old girls care about big yards and private gardens. They are young and like to travel or spend money on other things. I knew a cam girl that said she added up all her trips to work with other cam girls and conventions and she was away from her place a week shy of 3 months last year.

Also, a key thing you are forgetting about camming is the most amount of camgirls and surfers are on at night. Girls don't want to drag out lights, laptops, cams, mics, and toys out at night. Most of the bigger camgirls I know have a dedicated room they cam in and they leave all their stuff in that room set up.
SBJ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote