View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 10:02 AM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
You just called Vendzilla, someone I know personally, and who use to be a MOD of GFY, a fake nick. LMFAO!

Please tell me more as to why I should trust your all seeing eye when it comes to who is and isn't a fake nick.
Its a working theory at the moment.. You know him personally, you know how obsessed he was with politics here on GFY. Do you really think he just stopped cold turkey, just because he's not using his main..

I mean jesus, the guy helped start a super pac with intention of taking money from Hillary Clinton supporters in which he said here on gfy, was for the purpose of making himself rich.. Do you honestly believe someone that messed up in the head over politics just stops cold turkey?

Fuck no its like crack for guys like that..

More importantly I said "people" behind the fake nicks....not that his main was the fake.