View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 01:38 PM  
Barry-xlovecam
It's 42

Industry Role:
(Hi Eric, I haven't worked for xlovecam since May and emailed you about a name change twice in May never got a reply -- someone said Myja was the one to contact? That said ...)

Yeah, it has become more 'Fucking Around' than Program Discussion around here. I for one would like to see more heated debates over Internet practices, general business and adult business topics.

Politics is least common denominator and every asshole has his own opinion, including myself .

The problem with this is it's too easy to post shit without looking too stupid as there is always someone that will agree with you. <=mob mentality. Then there are the fake nics that agree with each other too ...

A new forum will be a very busy ghetto of political quackery and animosity -- but OK. Just make the ground rules clear. Make a 7 day suspension on the first offense like in high school -- this is the mentality here ... That would be my suggestion.

For those you who dream of kumbaya, be happy land & let's hold hands around here ... good fucking luck

Does this mean I need a new avatar -- :P
Barry-xlovecam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote