View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 04:26 PM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
Amateur Country Girl Modeling Nude - Livia From True Amateur Models

Name: Livia from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 09
Number Of Photos - 800 High Resolution Photos + More Coming!
Employment: Dental Assistant

My name is Livia and I am 26 years old! I have NEVER modeled nude before, so I am definitely a very amateur girl! I
met the photographer at a sports bar. I was at the bar watching the super bowl football game and this guy walked
over to me and started talking to me about the game. I didn't know him at all, but since we were rooting for the same
team, and since he seemed nice, I didn't mind talking to him. We talked about all sorts of things from the football
game to the fact that I'm a country girl that loves to ride horses and that enjoys listening to country and western
music. I would say approximately 20 minutes later, he started talking to me about his website! That seemed pretty cool
to me, but the thing that kinda confused me a little bit was that he wanted ME to become one of his models! I asked
him ....why me? I mean, I've never modeled nude before, and I do look at myself as a pretty girl, but I'm really just a
down to earth country girl and not a nude model.

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

However, he explained to me that he doesn't shoot the typical nude models, as in glamour girls with fake breasts and all
of that stuff. He prefers to shoot REAL looking girls modeling nude. I checked out his website and I was very interested
in what I saw! I've always wanted to have nude pictures of me taken, but I've never asked anyone, nor did I know WHO
to ask. So here I am talking to this photographer that was asking me to become a nude model! I thought about it for a
couple of days and then I contacted him to schedule the modeling shoot! I'm glad that I did the shoot and I am also
looking forward to shooting again, so be sure to watch out for more content coming out from me!

photo above used from the gallery
Country Girl Nude - LiviaFrom True Amateur Models
rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote