Thread: Colored People
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2018, 05:48 AM  
nico-t
emperor of my world

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanG View Post
nah, I'd only call you a racist.

and you need to read up what a Nazi is - or maybe just take a look in the mirror
We know you're ridden with an unhealthy overdose of guilt, which prevents you from thinking objectively. As neighbors from Germany, we see that your media has been abusing WWII to impose that guilt upon its people for decades, and it worked flawlessly on you.
The fact Merkel invited millions of immigrants - 80% economic migrants - with an incompatible ideology to Europe, from countries the west has been bombing for decades (the majority must love us westerners, right!?) - and anyone who was the least bit critical of this self destructive policy was silenced and called a racist, and that says enough.

Fortunately i believe the majority of Germans do see what's going on, you're just someone who is brainwashed to the extreme.

As for the Nazi meaning - he means that todays identity politics comes very, very close to how Nazis used to lay their rule upon its people: Opinions opposing theirs are shut down with violence, and imposing (social) rules solely based on race (=segregation).

nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote