View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 04:44 AM  
femdomdestiny
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by espressx View Post
Hi all
I cant find an official introductions section so Ill introduce myself here. I am a European web designer and general IT person. I think I was on this site years ago when I first started internet marketing but didn't do much in adult and mainly did CPA in mainstream I have decided to dip my tow back in adult and CPA marketing
I have developed a plan of sorts of how to monetize my sites which at least on paper works.
However my big issue and the need of advice is how to generate free traffic or VERY low cost traffic. I need about 1-2,000 views a day from US or EU doesn't need to be 100% high quality just needs to be real and engaged

How easy is it to get this number for free and what is the best sources for such traffic
Also mobile may be preferred if it makes a difference

Thanks all
2K UV daily of quality traffic promoting a right niche could be OK, especially if you live somewhere where things are not expensive. Quality traffic means SE traffic, and a right niche is cams.

--------------------------------------------
email: webmaster(at)femdomdestiny.com
femdomdestiny is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote