Thread: Business 4,000 DVDs for sale CHEAP
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 01:58 PM  
hidebehind

Industry Role:
4,000 DVDs for sale CHEAP

Hello,

So I started a site called nudeflix.com. It was a free adult dvd site. It was kinda like a tube but instead of thumbs it was just DVD covers. You can see it on wayback.. Anyway, it didn't work out, mainly because I took too long at launching it.

Now I'm looking to sell the remains. I have 3,000 SD DVDs and 1,000 HD DVDs. They have around 5-7 scenes to a DVD. I have front and back cover images for each DVD, I also have full info on all of them; models in each scene, scene titles & descriptions for all, etc.

I have a list of all the titles- hit me up on skype if you're interested. I'm willing to sell them all for super cheap.

I've been in the adult business for many years and have build some well known tube sites (hidebehind.com, motherless.com). I know the content world is a nasty business, but I promise you'll get everything you need. I also have the member list for nudeflix that I can throw in as a cherry.

hit me up - don't waste my time.

Josh Lange
hidebehind is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote