View Single Post
Old 07-29-2018, 02:33 PM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
Keilani Modeling Nude - Hot And Spicy Amateur Latina Babe - TrueAmateurModels.com

Name: Keilani from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Telemarketing Sales

My name is Keilani and I am 21 years old. My nationality is Filipino and I weigh 120 pounds. I had a great time at the
amateur nude modeling shoot and I am looking forward to shooting for the True Amateur Models website a lot more
too! As far as how I became a model for the website, I met the photographer at the shopping mall where I currently
work as a sales associate for a makeup store. The store is located in the shopping mall and the photographer was in
there with one of his models. I was not trying to listen to their conversation, but I could not help but to overhear them
because they were both standing right behind me. The photographer was asking the girl if she'd like to another
amateur NUDE modeling shoot! That's when the guy turned right around towards me and actually asked ME if I'd be
interested in participating in his homemade and amateur modeling shoots sometime!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

I didn't know what in the world to say because nobody has ever asked me to model nude before! I went to a nude beach
one day a couple of years ago, but I've NEVER been involved in any type of nude modeling! The girl that was in the store
with the model photographer also talked to me about shooting. She told me that he is a very legit and professional
photographer ....and once I saw the True Amateur Models website, I really wanted to be on it because I thought that it
looked really nice ...and this guy MUST be a legit photographer since has shot SO MANY girls! The shoot was a lot of fun
and I am looking forward to shooting again!

photo above used from the gallery
Hot Latina Amateur Babe - Keilani Kita - Modeling Nude - True Amateur Models
rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote