View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 12:22 PM  
hdbuilder
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickBaer View Post
In absence of a user manual, I guess its up to us to experiment.

I did install the Yoast SEO Plugin.

Technically, the original cambuilder was (started to be) installed first week of June, but not finished with all configs until a week ago. So with that in mind, my own count of hits to the 4 subdomains (it is installed in) has been 587/280/252/215, including my own hits to see it work, and to test resulting links, etc.

My .htaccess got re-written by something WordPress. Google thinks the sitemap is at subdomain.domain.com/post-sitemap.xml, but my FTP program does not see a file by that name in that Directory. Or anything*sitemap.xml. The content of the file (you can view it in Webmaster Tools) was created 2018-06-19 to 2018-07-16, and processed July 21, 2018.

Not sure what created post-sitemap.xml, when, how or why! I guess I could myself manually create a file sitemap.xml and put URLs in it, and tell Google and Bing about it.

I guess we're at the mercy of WP and Yoast references on this...

Maybe more who have bought campbuilder will discuss with us.

I also bought the Tube plugin, and the hits (to the 4 subdomains it is installed in) are 143/55/65/35, which presumably are all mine.

.htaccess says to rewrite the sitemap to ./tube/site-map/cb.sitemap_index.php. I did find that file, dated 6/25/18, content of which looks like ascii code for an image file.

Don't know what wrote it on 6/25/18, but that was a month and a half ago.
CSBs scripts have integrated XML files, the plugin you can use Yoast sitemaps and submit it to your Google Webmaster Tool.

Now its time to build some backlinks...

ROBO SCRIPTS | WP CAM PLUGIN - Scripts To Promote Cam Sites - Chaturbate, BongaCams, Streamate, LiveJasmin, Stripchat...

The Cam Site Builder, The Cam Multi Site Builder -> MULTIPLE CAM SITES IN ONE
hdbuilder is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote