Old 08-08-2018, 07:18 PM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
Amateur Black Girl Modeling Nude - True Amateur Models

Name: Sillicicy from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 08
Employment: Accountant
Pictures: 500 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

My name is Silicicy. I was over at the shopping mall looking through the clothing and I came into contact with a model
photographer. his name is Ray and he started talking to me about modeling for his website! I have never done any
sort of modeling before in the past, but I did find the idea to be exciting! Ray showed me his website, and as soon as I
saw the site, I really wanted to be one of his amateur models! Gosh, there were so many different models on the
website, and Ray even told me that he specializes in shooting all types of different looking models!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

I don't know about other girls, but for me personally, I found the idea of participating in an amateur nude modeling photo
shoot would be a lot of fun and very interesting too! Ray and I discussed the idea some more, and before I knew it, I was
driving over to his house to do the homemade and amateur nude modeling shoot! I hope that you guys enjoy my pictures
in this sample promo gallery, and I have HUNDREDS more in the members area of the TrueAmateurModels.com website!

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/am...dels-nude.html
rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote