View Single Post
Old 08-18-2018, 07:11 AM  
iAchilles

Industry Role:
Y o u n g Te e n V i d e o s.com 15k Search Volume 10-20 daily type ins

Hello,

Had this domain since 2015 and type in traffic has been like clockwork the entire time. All type in traffic is from the 15k search volume the term has, if you look up the domain with .com attached you can see search volume in Google, always an indication of type in traffic.

Y o u n g T e e n V i d e o s .com

$199 BIN you can acquire it via Undeveloped via the url or PP gift/mass pay $175 and I will provide auth code.

There's a foundation of traffic to build a tube site and promote offers. I've tested the traffic out forwarding directly to Crack offers and got a few conversions with a 301, with some development you will enjoy much better conversions.

I'll also include my account at crack revenue as part of the deal along with the balance of approx. $31. My last adult domain and getting out of the niche altogether.

You are looking at 350-500 uniques per month.

Stats.. parking crew approx. 5 months of data.

ibb.co/k2zQCe

Since I've had it undeveloped lander, analytics bot filtered stats Jul 11th - Aug 18th.

ibb.co/bQAe5z
iAchilles is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote