Thread: SEO Help
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2018, 09:20 AM  
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinalid View Post
Of course, you choose. If you need a good result, there are only two options. Pay a lot of money or make yourself. And a lot of money is not yet talking about the exact result. You can be thrown.
Where is the "option" to pay reasonable money to somebody good based on performance, not on " expertise ahead of anything".

Just like in this example :

My 5 year old TV (56 inch Samsung) developed a nasty vertical streak about 5 inches wide. OK said I, there are TV repairmen....So I called one. The guy shows up makes me take the TV down from its stand and lie it on blanket coverred table..." I do not have an insurance in case it gets dropped" he said. Then he took a screwdriver took off small part of the back panel, took out some " thingamajig" with two probes touched a few things and said.... " That is your LCD, to repair it would cost more then a new TV" . Packed his "thingamagic" and gave me an invoice for 143 dolllars... ( 90 for assesment and the rest for travel and labour). The whole time he spent was 18 minutes....

Now, I know nothing about TV repair ( just like I know nothing about SEO), but it gave me a pause...Why do I break my ass making and selling content, when I can hang up "TV repairman" shingle. The way I calculated it I do not need to know anything about TV repair, I just will have to get for 5 bucks similar thingamagic, put my shingle up and start collecting.

I figured out that counting 30 min per visist and 10 visits a day I could make 10 grand a month for just driving around ( as a bonus get laid a few times by the lonely housewives I am servicing) while knowing jack shit about TV repair... Same would work for home alarm serivce, boiler service, stove and owen repair etc.

But still you need to get up from the bed, get dressed and actually drive about and pretend that that you are actually doing something. So,I dismissed this idea but instead I have decided to go into an SEO business...

So here is my offer...: " I will do a super SEO ( ranking, SERP, on page, off page, and the whole SEO kitchen sink) for the super low introductory price of:

$ 99 per month ( plus tax) ( or Euros if you want ) and 49.95 deposit for the second month, by then you'll be SERPING ( whatever that means) and ranking to millions after 6 months,I guarantee it
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote