View Single Post
Old 09-28-2018, 04:41 AM  
nico-t
emperor of my world

Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
Was it the dutch government funding ISIS? What terrorist plan was this?

Oh and you guys really do not pick cherries...theres like 1.800.000.000 billion muslims and you report 7 doing something...this is not cherry picking at all...
Yes i posted about the Dutch government funding at least Al Qaida affiliates.

And your cherry pick comment is not relevant at all. Even you can see how opening the floodgates for millions of people from countries you have bombed for years is insane self destructive behavior. This is EU policy my friend. This is not what the people want at all. The people are against all these wars. The people are against wide open borders. But the EU is not a democracy, it's a totalitarian bureaucratic dictatorship who have as goal to create chaos in Europe, that's why they invited these savages over.

The EU undermines sovereign nations by ordering the spineless national EU lapdog governments to keep their borders open. The EU wants to diminish nations and create chaos, for the creation of a police state "United States of the EU" totally exempt of democracy, freedom of speech and privacy. This vicious cycle of wars and mass immigration is deliberate. Hitler wanted to create the 3rd reich by force. That didn't work so the EU was formed to create the 3rd reich by politics, strategic coups and economics (the failed euro NOBODY ASKED FOR, again, no democracy).
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote