View Single Post
Old 10-14-2018, 12:49 PM  
agora

Industry Role:
There goes one of two famous internet trolls on gfy again spreading his joy. Lol.

Celandina already admitted in the Business forum that he's never done any business with us but he seems to have a lot free time on his hands to concoct insinuations and bullsh-t.

Once again, we have been on this forum for many years which is dominated by all very civilized webmasters who recognize we're a community.

We stregthen each other's businesses when we work together and all rise above pure maliciousness of celandina and his internet trolling partner.

Ask anyone who has done business with us. Not one report of any scamming on deals.

That reminds me. Celandina, your aunti wants to know when are you going to take out the garbage and clean out your room in the basement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by celandina View Post
I had my suspicions about Agora... they seem to do and sell everything including a "kitchen sink" and are also very defensive. You'll as a simple question and they'll pisson you, but I will wait for more folks to chime in...