View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 08:01 AM  
sharp
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by agora View Post
I thank the founders of GFY.com. They have created a great online community for adult webmasters to do business with each other, and commercially prosper as a whole.

That's why I would like to apologise to adult webmasters and business colleagues on GFY about Calendina and 3xmedia who both have never done any business with us.

Instead of embracing the spirit of positive energy on GFY which 99% of members all embrace, they seek to exploit and degrade this wonderful forum for insinuations and internet trolling. It's unfortunate these days how a relatively very small minority of internet users hide behind the anonymity that a forum as GFY can provide to seek to spread their apparent ill-will and negative energy. This is not the purpose of GFY.

I'm sad that the apparent lack of success Celandina's and 3xmedia's businesses give rise to their idle hands which takes to vandalizing this great forum.

I say to you both, shame on you and get a life and let the grown-ups on here to explore the more constructive use of GFY.

Have a great day!

sharp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote