View Single Post
Old 10-27-2018, 02:57 PM  
Some Guy
Affordable Content!

Industry Role:
The "I give up" solo content package sale!

I've spent the last year working on a solo site for this gorgeous brunette but am officially throwing in the towel. I've become so OCD that I've completely burned myself out editing photos. "I'll just edit this one little freckle," I'll tell myself. An hour later I've over-edited the photo so much it looks ridiculous. I tried finding a photo editor but wasn't impressed with anyone's work. Honestly, she's such a beautiful girl she really doesn't need much editing anyway, if any. Small scar on her stomach, that's about it.

We started working together in 2008 but didn't decide on a website until last year. "Let's throw all the content we've taken on a website," I suggested, to which she promptly agreed. Fast-forward 16 months and the damn thing still isn't online because of my growing OCD. Tired and frustrated, I'm just going to sell the content as one affordable package. We've shot some very fun, creative sets and it's cool seeing her transition over the years.

The content package consists of 43 sets, totaling close to 11,000 photos. 42 high-resolution sets (one being a miscellaneous "behind the scenes" set), and one webcam set. All photos are unedited, in their original sizes straight off the camera, and contain no watermarks. Also included are 22 videos, totaling almost three hours. 21 high-definition videos, and one webcam video. The videos range from sexy stripteases to "behind-the-scenes" material to footage from her daily life. See preview video below. This incredible package boasts over 60 GB's of quality material that's guaranteed money in the bank.

Enough babbling. Time for some photos! These have obviously been reduced in size since the originals typically range from 4 to 7 MB's each. They're also lightly edited but don't stray far from the originals. She's a natural beauty for sure.

Short video preview:

$300.00 takes this package via PayPal, Venmo, or Google Pay. If we've done business before, it's yours for $250.00 since I always reward returning clients. All content is available for immediate download with release forms and ID included.

Hit me up! You won't regret it.

-Doug

Email: [email protected]
Some Guy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote