View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 03:02 AM  
ironwebmaster
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Hello Nick,

I really need your help here badly. I'm so tired of these login issues to your services. A while ago you wrote to me in relation to helping my partner out with the twitter issue and said : "I will contact Sa***, open am account for him on Roboscripts so he can use the ticket system, emails has become unmanagable. Then i will fix all his problems."

Please tell me, where do I need to login to create an account for him? https://www.roboscripts.net/my-account/ ? (don't even think I have an account on this) When I try to reset password it tell me my email or user doesn't exist.

or WP Cam - WordPress Cam Plugin with Theme to Promote Your Favorite Cam site - Tried to login but failed. Tried to reset password, it tells me invalid key. No way of logging in to this. Username is ironwebmaster

For business sake, please drop me a private mail and tell me exactly what is going on here? Which of the two do I need to login? Please reset my login details or something.

Thanks for helping in advance.
ironwebmaster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote