View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 01:47 PM  
hdbuilder
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironwebmaster View Post
Hello Nick,

I really need your help here badly. I'm so tired of these login issues to your services. A while ago you wrote to me in relation to helping my partner out with the twitter issue and said : "I will contact Sa***, open am account for him on Roboscripts so he can use the ticket system, emails has become unmanagable. Then i will fix all his problems."

Please tell me, where do I need to login to create an account for him? https://www.roboscripts.net/my-account/ ? (don't even think I have an account on this) When I try to reset password it tell me my email or user doesn't exist.

or WP Cam - WordPress Cam Plugin with Theme to Promote Your Favorite Cam site - Tried to login but failed. Tried to reset password, it tells me invalid key. No way of logging in to this. Username is ironwebmaster

For business sake, please drop me a private mail and tell me exactly what is going on here? Which of the two do I need to login? Please reset my login details or something.

Thanks for helping in advance.
Yes that account was created a while back and details sent to your partner, never saw a ticket from him since. The account was created on Robo and mentioned to him. Just sent you a PM...

Regards,

Nick

ROBO SCRIPTS | WP CAM PLUGIN - Scripts To Promote Cam Sites - Chaturbate, BongaCams, Streamate, LiveJasmin, Stripchat...

The Cam Site Builder, The Cam Multi Site Builder -> MULTIPLE CAM SITES IN ONE
hdbuilder is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote