View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 12:31 PM  
magneto664
God Bless You

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameltoepro View Post
Hi, Im reposting my question from a few days ago..I hope someone has the answer. Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving

"I received this email from Chaturbate. Is this something we have to do if your script is on our own domain? "I'm emailing you because you have a white label set up with Chaturbate. We recently introduced a self-serve SSL system which allows you to setup your white label with HTTPS. There are many benefits to HTTPS over HTTP, as described on Wikipedia's HTTPS Article.

From January 1st 2019, we will remove support for custom white label domains that are not using HTTPS. To migrate your white labels to HTTPS, visit the White Labels Management Page. Once there, click "[Add]" under the "HTTPS Domains" column."

you are dump and moron in one human. you do not see the difference between WL carried out directly by Chaturbate and WL run by 3th part script which is not associated with chaturbate at any level.

Why exactly a moron like you live in the world when you do not understand such simple things? How do you actually earn money if you do not understand it?
magneto664 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote