View Single Post
Old 11-22-2018, 08:21 AM  
Cameltoepro
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Omg..I dont even know you..I haven been on this board for many years and always been nice. I have done alot of Business here with other poster. Yet, I ask a question, as Im a customer of Robo scripts and out of nowhere you decided to call me a moron ect..for asking this question. For the first time every.As I have never been insulted here..So, I in return, blast you back. Yet, now you are threatening my livelyhood. What type of angry person are you? I gave back a good GFY comment. Are you upset that I gave back to you 5 times you did to me? Yet to go after someone for asking a question from a customer like you did for no reason, there is no excuse. I dont even know what you do in this Business. As it is not my concern. As most good people here tend to thier Businesses and come here for advice and doing Business with each other. Now and then, sharing something important or funny. If you're this angry with people on this form. Then maybe its time for tyou to go and talk to someone. I hate to see some hurting like you are. I hope you find peace. But untill then, please understand I will be ignoring you from this point on. If you do anything to my business out if this haterd. I will not be so kind as I have in this post. And it I will portect my business outside this post legally. Yet, for future dont expect to insult someone on this board you dont know or do business with and then get hurt when the reply inkind. To everyone else on this board who celebrate Thanksgiving. Have a great day!😀