View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 09:01 AM  
Neighbor
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLMBV View Post
And here's the sony fanboy club

played playstation years ago but xbox one x is superior. Not in the amount of games or players i'll give you that but i don't have the time to play 20 different games anyway. And saying the level of competition is weak is just ignorant, shows you've never been online with with cod4 on an xbox.
Xbox superior? Where are you from? If not based on games or players, that means you think the system is superior.... while there are minor, I repeat MINOR hardware upgrades, that unit was all in response to Sony outselling and regaining market share and them coming in a little late to play catch-up. Competition IS weak with xbox online because anyone who is serious about competing on the COD scene moved back over to PS4 once the exclusivity/competitive deal was done with xbox. Along with anyone who has hopes and dreams of being a competitive player.

In the end it doesn't matter, PC Gaming is FAR SUPERIOR to any console.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott McD View Post
Gave up with the COD series 2 or 3 years ago. Literally can't stand it now.

I thought WW2 was gonna change all that and go back to basics but even that was rather poor. Good campaign mind you...
I did also Scott... when it became like HALO with all the flying and crap, I moved over to Seige for a couple years. BLOPS 4 though is a saucy... reminds me of my MLG days and I switch off between BLOPS 4 and Fortnite now... Fortnite capturing most of my gaming time.... for now. But making the move to PC come the new year.
Neighbor is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote