View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 12:48 PM  
kikdirty
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3xmedia View Post
you registered these domains like 10 mins ago? good luck
I have already write at first post '' the domains are new and dont have any statistic '' so you are talk about what? a new domain name does not necessarily have a currency of 0$ if the name is strong. Just to give you an example there are brokers that only work exclusively in the buy and resell of domains, so many hidden domains still to be found that are potentially great for an investment or a brand. here in short I hope to have refreshed your memory. The currency is quite high seen and considering that they report to keywords with a lot of traffic some of these could be very good for brands.

For me are excellent domains it is up to you to decide to invest or recognize their potential otherwise no obligation to purchase so I hope to see in my thread only people who want to buy. Not a non-useless comments.

In fact the auction is open for only 7 days, if I do not sell after this 7 days auction, i invest for sure money by myself in the content and the creation of the sites on these domains.

All this domains are on godaddy auction.