View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 06:37 PM  
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by patadeperro View Post
I really hope you can explain further the comments I made, this post is not informative, interesting nor correct lets stop the superficial analysis that seems to be so abundant.
You obviously have no understanding of this industry.

I selected a representative sample of studios, there are only a limited number of studios / pay sites releasing content regularly.

Out of those 40 who all tweet their latest releases, some on an almost daily basis, most more than weekly, all of them had their content very quickly pirated.

It doesn't matter that there are "180 quadrillion web pages" what matters is that there are a clearly defined set of popular studios/pay sites and a defined set of pirate release sites and tubes.

Your spurious comments are just that spurious. It's obvious that you don't understand what you're talking about because if you did then you would know that one one side there are a limited number of active producers and on the other there are a limited number of go to piracy sites that cater to release groups and surfers. The other sites and pages on the web are irrelevant.
AdultKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote