View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 12:47 PM  
patadeperro
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeliaG View Post
Is this really such a non-industry forum at this point that folks are offended by the existence of an industry post?
Who is feeling offender about the post? I commented on how shallow and useless it is, but I am not offended whatsoever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceboi View Post
ps: There is nothing wrong with the sample. Your sample was enough to prove that content released by popular studios get pirated in minutes. I don't see why you need to consider the quadrillion of webpages that exist to prove that.
Of course there are problems with his sample, even if he is just taking into account a few studios we need to know if the sample he took is representative or not, now you and Op and making a crucial mistake here not because there are files with the same name of the release videos it means those are the released videos nor that they are pirated, I AM NOT SAYING some people do not pirate content I am saying that unless you watched the entire content of the torrent files you are unable to say that is pirate content and I explained why in my first post, the shallowness of your comments is part of the problem with the board, no real analysis just superficial comments.

@AdultKing since you are such an Big Data and AI expert (as per your own words) I invite you to contribute to my analysis: https://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-p...-trending.html make the anova part or even the t-test analysis I already gathered the information and cleaned the information happy to share it with you and learn from your expertise you claimed to have.

email me at support (at) adultvideoblaster (dot) com
patadeperro is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote