View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 06:19 AM  
TurboB
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Warning: Hardlinks.org scam or not ?

For site admins: if i am posting to wrong section please move this thread to right one. Thanks.

First of all i should mention that my english is not very good and i am beginner in SEO - about 2 years.
I have several sites, and like many others here, trying to rank it, get backlinks etc.
As we see here on forum are many backlinks packages for $1 - $7 for one link per year. And these cheap backlinks are from some sites that has content,
some traffic, and some authority. Of course on good authority sites links costs hundreds of $ per year for one link.

After some reviews of services what users are selling here, i decided to go with Hardlinks.org - forum members from this site looked reliably, old accounts here.
So i contacted "~Ray" and purchased $300 pack (120 backlinks) for 2 sites for 1 year.
I did not expect any miracle by buying this service for $3/link.

After several days i got first report:

List in text of added now linking domains for those who wants to check manually:

muttspicz.xyz
onepicz.xyz
pleez1.xyz
pleez2.xyz
pleez3.xyz
pleez5.xyz
pleez6.xyz
pleez7.xyz
plod1.xyz
plod2.xyz
plod3.xyz
plod4.xyz
raypicz1.xyz
raypicz2.xyz
reely.life
seppypicz2.xyz
swingit2.club
taggle1.club
talli1.xyz
talli4.xyz
tallipicz.xyz
teely1.xyz
teely5.xyz
tiggie.xyz
tiggle3.club
toggle2.club
twopicz.xyz

All domains on same IP: https://viewdns.info/reverseip/?host=muttspicz.xyz&t=1
All domains with same page: no content only links.

All domains have DA 1 of course (Moz).
All domains have average Spam Score ~60-70 (Moz).
Also did audit on Semrush - toxic.

Can be this type af backlinks called "hardlinks"? Maybe "spamlinks"?
Does it boost site's SEO, domain authority or will harm a site if i get 120 of them ?
How to get rid of these links ?

The seller refuses to do refund and remove these links.
By telling that he already spent money on paying for domains and hosting to do these links for me ( only? ).
And trying to convince me that these links will increase my domain DA by 20 points in several months.

I will repeat: i did not expect any miracle by buying this service for $3/link, but i was not paying for SPAM.
So i raised my domains Spam Score "a little" and lost $300.
Beware.
TurboB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote