View Single Post
Old 04-04-2019, 04:37 PM  
ClayM
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ray View Post
Hi, thank you for your feedback. I appreciate all feedback both positive and negative. The positive feedback tells us what we're doing right and the negative feedback lets us know what we need to change.

I am partnering with a new tech who will help upgrade the new hardlinks.org

You will be able to see our back links before you decide if you want to create a subscription. You will also be able to add or remove your links instantly. No more monthly reports.

There are three ways to boost your domain Authority.

Number one. Get back links to your domain from other websites who already have high domain Authority.

Number two. Get back links to Pages within your domain instead of only to the index page.

Number three. Heavy Inlinks vs light Outlinks. Get as many one-way backlinks to your website as you can while reducing the number of outbound links on your domain.

We have always been a bulk backlinking company. We Supply bulk backlinks to webmasters who are using the second and third technique to boost their domain Authority. We've been doing it for 10 years.

If you are using the first technique to boost your domain Authority, there are plenty of people here who have websites with high domain Authority and will sell you a link.

If you are using the second or third technique to boost your domain authority, we are here and happy to help. We get you one way back links without the need for you to link to anyone and you control the key word in the back link. That's hardlinks.org

If you are using technique number two or three then domain authority of backlinks means squat. The more the merrier. You want the back links to flood your website with the search engines over, over and over again.

Again, I appreciate the feedback from everyone. Look for our new set up soon.

Ray
Hardlinks.org
Ok so all the links we have from you the past 8 months are fucked ?
ClayM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote