View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 02:00 PM  
greatjay
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
A Well Established Adult Tube Site For Sale at reasonable price

Hi guys, I am selling one of my sites, a popular site with search engine traffic.
It currently gets over 70k+ daily visits with about 50k daily from Google and increasing daily. The top GEOs are 1: Germany, 2: India, 3: USA, 4: Spain and Bangladesh.

Built with quality SEO links, so it will continue to rank high for high volume keywords.

The site currently make $60+ daily from a single pop ads ( I removed other sources i.e the site was getting $25 daily from Push and about $30 from Banner) making about about $120 daily.

The domain name is premium and easy to remember. The site is built on Wordpress with premium themes and plugins.

I need some money to meet urgent needs, that's why I am selling the site. I want a reasonable offer, if you are interested kindly send me message on Skype or ICQ, I ll send you Google Analytics stats with earning proofs.

Check my Skyp and ICQ in my Signature below.

Regards.