View Single Post
Old 04-21-2019, 01:25 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by seoguy View Post
There are no security holes, I was just wondering if you'd fix such stuff in older versions, then.. :-)

Can you tell me how to import tags from a feed that are not comma seperated but with a space? Like "blonde brunette chubby..."

Also, how can I prevent certain terms from being spinned? Like when I have this for example:

Eyecolor:

... and I don't want these words to be morphed.. It would be a nice feature if it was possible to enter words that should not be spinned, somewhere..
All that can be done via PHP code. For example, if you want to remove "Age:" from the post content, you need to add the flowing line into the "PHP code <?php .. ?>" box:

Code:
$post['post_content'] = str_replace('Age:', '', $post['post_content']);
and so on.

Also you can use the rewriter feature for that. Just add this rule to your global synonym table:

Code:
>Age:|
>Haircolor:|
>Eyecolor:|
Just don't forget to select "built-in synonymizer" in the "Synonymizer mode" drop-down box.

As about tags generation, it will require some regex coding to extract them from the text. I do such custom parsers as a paid service.