View Single Post
Old 04-24-2019, 08:26 AM  
newB
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Location: Somewhere between reality and total ape-shit bonkers.
I buy non-grocery items there. The ones that typically get marked up at the grocery stores: cat food, cat litter, and bird seed mostly and the occasional book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
I don't get shoes there fuck that the shoes at Walmart or glued together and fall apart.
LOL. I've been shopping for a new pair of trail-runners for WEEKS. I wear US 13 wides, and have not had any luck at the shoe-stores, so I checked out Walmart and they had a pair that was passable, so I got them. Within two weeks the tongue fell out of one, and within a month or so the soles are almost wore out. That's what $25 gets you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
I go to Walmart for vitamins
I wouldn't buy their brand - Spring Valley, I think. I read a report where they tested different supplements from different stores and found that in many cases they didn't contain what they said. I remember Walmart and GNC were specified as two of the worst offenders. If you want to be certain of what you are getting, go with brands that are independently certified, such as Nature Made or Kirkland (Costco brand).
https://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/...jor-retailers/

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBJ View Post
Most other things I buy from amazon.
It's funny that somehow we have been duped into thinking Amazon is somehow cheaper. Sure, it's convenient, they have practically everything and you can get it delivered for free if you're a prime member (and you're buying directly from them), but unless you are just shopping the daily deals, it really isn't any cheaper. But we tend to collectively think that it is.

The best Adult Affiliate Programs reviewed and indexed by niche and feature.
Easily find the sponsors that suit your needs.

newB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote