rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
True Amateur Models Presents: 34 Year Old Amateur MILF Harper

Name: Harper from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 01
Employment: Customer Service Representative
Pictures: 1,300 High Resolution Pictures

My name is Harper and I am 34 years old! So yeah, I guess you could call me a MILF! Although, I am also a very tiny
girl, standing at the height of only 5 '01. I am very shy and I have never done anything even remotely similar to this
nude modeling stuff in the past. In fact, I had a lot of fun at the shoot, but to be honest with you, I really didn't know
Ray very well at all, even though he seemed like a nice guy and a professional photographer, but I have never
allowed a stranger to shoot nude pictures of me! I just really wanted to have them done. I met the photographer at
the hotel at the swimming pool. He seemed really nice and spoke to me a lot about modeling. At first, I thought that
he was referring to swimsuit modeling, but then he informed me that he was talking about NUDE modeling! I mean, I
really wanted to do it, but I've never taken my clothes off in front of a complete stranger before. So yes, I was a bit
nervous and shy at the shoot, but it was a lot of fun too!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

I hope that you all enjoy my modeling pictures! We did the shoot on the same day that I met the photographer, so these
are very homemade and "on the fly" types of pictures. Of course, Ray has my contact information though and he told
me that he'd like to shoot me again at some point later, so I'm down with that. My hobbies are music, going to outdoor
festivals and I also love riding my bicycle! Swimming is a lot of fun too. Well anyway, like I said ...I hope that you all
enjoy my amateur nude modeling pictures and watch out for more coming from me!

rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote