View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 07:36 AM  
WP-Script
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Hey Brian,

I may have not explained clearly. WPLiveCam was made in partnership with some guys from cam sites sources that gave us the idea to develop this kind of product so we worked with them do develop it. I personally emphasized the fact that WP-Script and WPLiveCam are two different brands and products and sites in order not to confuse people that would think that they could link their wp-script themes/plugins with this new service. Our purpose is clearly to split these two brands in people minds so that people understand perfectly what they buy and why, for example, WPLiveCam is not included in WP-Script offers.

Your theory about we develop WPLiveCam because WP-Script doesn't sell anymore is entirely wrong (please, we are open about reproaches but don't spread false information). WP-Script & WPLiveCam are both two different products we are working on it and are proud to develop. Trust me, if tomorrow WP-Script wouldn't sell anymore or we abandon it, you would be informed about.

Still, I'm happy you enjoyed our products for some months and I wish you success with your new website journey using different products from ours !
WP-Script is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote