View Single Post
Old 11-16-2019, 02:34 PM  
JSWENSON
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
$5000 down - Looking for business partner on established, mainstream business. ROI starts immediate.

Apologies in advance for being vague, will write up complete details if anyone is interested.

I currently run a mainstream business that sells direct and provides B2B services to allow others to sell the items we offer. Mid 6 figures in sales / year looking to grow well into 7 figures. Decent margins, 30% + and can increase depending on setup going forward.

Looking for $5000 down to go into expansion of the business in the form of outsourced help and a few other things. Looking for $20,000 total but very negotiable depending on partner and how things are arranged.

I have about 5% coverage in one niche which needs to expand to 100% before moving to related niches of which there are many options.

I stay busy with several projects, looking for a quick close so I can adjust things quickly and get back to work.

If interested at all please drop a Skype contact or email address. Again, I know this post is vague but don't want to post all details in public or write a book if nobody is reading.

Cheers
JSWENSON is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote