View Single Post
Old 11-16-2019, 07:51 PM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Natalie from Mojo already covered this, most women do not list their real nation publicly. for several years after I left Canada and was still in dl mode I listed my location as Aruba, one of the very few islands in the region I've never spent more than 2 days upon

I work with quite a few women from Serbia and Croatia not as a pimp but as a partner. they kill it on cam and are amazing to work with. y'all are looking at cam profiles like they are real. age is the age you look like and choose for yourself as a marketing tool, nation is whatever the fuck you want it to be

this thread reminds me of old colonial passages where colonizers of the African continent grouped people into rigid traits based on region of origin. these people are lazy, these other people are lusty, these other people are industrious but prone to frolicks. it's really dehumanizing when you think about it, seeing people as a group without individual humanity

I think it's great we've reached a state in the cam biz where talent no matter where located don't need anyone but themselves to bank
JesseQuinn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote