View Single Post
Old 11-19-2019, 07:30 AM  
videosc
Confirmed User

Quote:
Are adult sites somehow different to non adult ones? Tubes? Image galleries?
I think the fact you're asking this question shows that you don't really understand the adult industry, which makes one wonder why you're promoting here on GFY. For example, is there a non-adult site out there (other than a shopping site like ebay, Amazon, etc.) that has an affiliate program that I would promote by importing their videos and photos into my site? If so please name some.

Quote:
It will import ant content in the way you want it. There are no limits at all.
So you say but you still haven't explained how by using an adult site as an example.

When I first read your posts here I became very interested but I'm afraid you have now lost a prospective customer because you have not specifically shown or explained how an adult webmaster would use your product to make money, and worse, you seem to have no interest in doing so.

If you're not willing or able to make a video or write up a how to guide on your website explaining how one would use content from adult programs for their own sites, you should probably stop wasting your time and others here on GFY and just promote on non-adult forums.

You might want to check out WP-Script, a product that grabs videos from adult tube sites. They write about and show examples specific to the adult industry that help people get started very quickly. You should do the same if you want to market to us.
videosc is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote