View Single Post
Old 11-23-2019, 02:22 PM  
exotic
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by phman79 View Post
Hey dude, not sure who you are but that is really fucking cool of ya and I appreciate you willing to help me..thanks
phman79… no problem.

I have gaming and adult, and mainstream sites, been in this 21 years now.
Was out of Adult for a long time.. started on YNot around 1999, when Dokk was around.
And sell mainstram and gaming domains. I am not a good programmer but get some things done.

We were at one Rackspace type ISP for some years and most sites were loading in 3-5 secs even though our hardware was good, I bought top Dell servers, fast drives, etc, so started working to speed things up… CDN’s can help a lot… or going to a better ISP hahah.
It did take a lot to learn how to use Amazon’s CDN though...

Most of our sites got twice as fast after a ISP move even though I had gotten them much better… So I have some perspective.. Thats all. And since I am back a bit in Adult, I have maybe 20-30 sites I want to get up and converting ... have few connections so need to expand who I know, get links, find out what sponsors pay, etc…
exotic is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote