View Single Post
Old 11-29-2019, 03:25 AM  
Brian mike
STAND OUR GROUND

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
I updated to the latest version of WP-script (core 2.0.2) and all posts/videos disappeared from the site! Nedia files are gone too! How is this possible?
Sorry to read this, This is just bad bad bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwildmisty View Post
Oh.... so you think my code is the problem? And you base this on what? And I really only should use retrotube and have 2020 default installed? Damn I must have missed the memo! Lucky me I have you to school me! Dude... you don't have a clue about me, my skill level, or my sites. If you couldn't tell by my post, I'm pretty damn aggravated and the condescending tone of your reply just added fuel to the fire. I usually appreciate advice, however reading your reply wasn't exactly helpful since it's based on fuckall.
No worry about @Jazzix, Look like a Friend of WP-script or one of their dev trying to save the Lost already .

Welcome to the club of the client buying the script but.... IT"S YOUR FAULT when they release an update and destroy your site

ps: 25 DAYS to christmas holidays............
Brian mike is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote