View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 03:44 PM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
Maya, Rosa, Isabella and Natalie - 100% REAL AMATEUR GIRLS - True Amateur Models

Name: Maya from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 03
Employment: Customer Service Representative
Pictures: 716 High Resolution Pictures - More Coming!

My name is Maya and I am 21 years old. I am a very amateur girl that enjoys riding my bike and reading. In fact, I was out
riding my bike the other day when I came into contact with a nude model photographer. At first, we were talking about my
bike, but then the conversation quickly progressed into amateur nude modeling! I've never modeled nude before, so I
wasn't sure why he wanted to shoot me, but he told me that he specializes in shooting amateur girls that have never
modeled nude before! It all seemed so fun and interesting to me, and I know that I am comfortable with my body. Not to
mention, I'm always looking for fun and daring things to do! So yeah, I was pretty interested! As we continued talking about
his amateur nude modeling shoots, he showed me his website. I was completely blown away! I had no idea that this guy had
already shot nearly 300 girls modeling nude!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

And as far as me, I have a total amount of 716 high-resolution pictures on the TrueAmateurModels.com website! Viewing
the site, along with seeing how many other girls he had shot really made feel comfortable with setting up a shoot, so I
actually went right back to my apartment THAT SAME DAY and did the modeling shoot! So yeah, what you see are REAL
pictures of me stripping and modeling nude that was taken on that particular day and approximately 45 minutes after
the guy started talking to me about his shoots! That doesn't surprise me at all though, because I've always been a very
spontaneous person! I'm glad that I did the modeling shoot, and I also told him that if he ever wants to shoot again, I
am definitely available for future shoots! Not to mention, he also gave me a lot of nice modeling pictures after the shoot,
so I can keep these pictures for a very long time!

Name: Rosa from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 05
Employment: Department Store Cashier
Pictures: 735 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

Hi guys! My name is Rosa and I am 20 years old! I've never done a nude modeling shoot before, so this was my first time
ever doing anything like this! As far as how I became a model for the site, I was over at the shopping mall with my friend
and I met a photographer guy (Ray) that specializes inshooting amateur girls modeling nude! I'm just a regular looking
girl that has no experience in modeling, but the photographer told me that he shoots all types of girls - skinny, chubby,
sexy, regular looking, short hair, long hair, different nationalities, ETC.

So yeah, I just figured, why not? My hobbies are riding my bike, reading books and watching my favorite television
shows! I've never even thought about modeling nude before, and my friend kept telling me not to do it because
she said that people that I know might find my nude pictures one day, but something inside of me really wanted to
be on a nude modeling website! I mean, how exciting! I thought it over and contacted Ray to ask him when I could
come over to shoot! I'm not a fake-looking model with breast implants and I don't wear a lot of makeup all over my
face, but if you like REAL LOOKING girls that are not perfect bimbos, then hopefully you'll enjoy my pictures!
Thanks for the fun modeling shoot Ray and please keep in touch!

Name: Isabella from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 09
Employment: Nursing Assistant
Pictures: 750 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

Hey everybody! My name is Isabella and I am 33 years old! The amateur nude modeling was so much fun, and it's
also something that I've never done before, but I had a real good time getting naked and getting into all of the
poses and positions that Ray needed me to do at the shoot! I never thought that I would ever be on a nude
modeling website, and when Ray spoke with me about doing a nude modeling shoot, I really wasn't sure what to
say about that! I mean, Ray just walked up to me and started talking to me about modeling at a nude modeling
shoot! Although, I must mention, he was very professional with his approach, and I suppose that had a lot to do
with me deciding to do it! I certainaly wasn't planning on leaving the store that day and stripping out of my clothes
and spreading apart my ass over at someone's house, but that's what happened!

Once Ray showed me his website, and especially after he logged in to show me the girls, I was blown away at how many
girls he shot over the years! I also noticed that there were all sorts of different looks on the models! That was one of the
main things that really stood out for me. These models were just every day, average to good looking girls doing nude
modeling! I don't see any fake looking girls with ass implants, huge fake breasts and tons of makeup all over there faces.
I thought to myself, if these girls can be nude models, then I know that I can do it too! I think that it's great that Ray
gives REAL girls the opportunity to be nude models! Some fo the poses are very explicit, but I didn't have a probem with
any of that. Well anyway, thank you for the cool modeling shoot Ray and be sure to keep in touch with me!.

Name: Natalie from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 02
Employment: Bartender

Hi guys! My name is Natalie and I am 29 years old! I work at a bar and I am the bartender there. I've worked there
for 4 years and that's also where Ray (model photographer) and I met each other. He was hanging out with a few
of his friends, and right after I served him his first drink, I overheard his friends talking about a nude modeling
website! Apparently, he shoots photos of amateur girls that are trying out nude modeling for the first time. I really
didn't know what to think about that, but I do know one thing ...I've never done anything even close to that before!

Ray explained to me that I don't need any experience though because he prefers to shoot girls that have never done
any nude modeling. Especially if they've never even tried modeling before. If you ask me, I think that it's every girl's
fantasy to be a model! The nudity aspect of it? I was actually pretty hesitant since people that I know could possibly
find the pictures online, but I tried it anyway and I had a great time at the modeling shoot! I hope that you guys like
my amateur nude modeling pictures and be sure to watch out for more coming too!

rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote