View Single Post
Old 12-16-2019, 01:43 AM  
deewinc

Industry Role:
We bought WPS Player a few days ago - four to be exact. The player has a few issues, which I have reached out to WP-Script the developer and they're yet to respond. Follow up emails still go unanswered too.

1) The player is conflicting with Wordpress's default player when I try to tag direct MP4 file links hosted on my server and other servers. The WPS Player alongside the default Wordpress Player show up on the post page (check the tickets we have sent you for images)

2) The second issue that I have is the player does not detect videos embedded on XXX tubes such as PorhHub and Xvideos using the default embed codes provided by the XXX tubes.

3) I also don't see anywhere in the player settings where to activate the Quality Switcher.

4) Lastly, the play button is huge on mobile devices. It does not resize on small screen devices

We really need a response on this issue. If the issues can't be fixed then let us know so we can request a refund. Kindly check these support tickets please #10082 and #10149.

We don't want the 14 days to elapse before we claim a refund for failure to fix these faults (1~3). We can work with issue number 4.

You claim that you provide live chat support within business hours (+1 GMT) but you're always missing in action.
deewinc is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote