View Single Post
Old 02-26-2020, 03:40 AM  
shopmaker
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
:2cents

Not an affiliate yet? Sign up here: SMRevenue. Please remember to replace the "XXXXXXXX" with your SMRevenue Affiliate ID!

Want to refer new models and / or studios to Shopmaker and get paid for that? Use this link: Sign up at Shopmaker and have your own adult shop in minutes!

Our latest Free Hosted Gallery links from our different websites:

JoCoBo, 50% revenue share:
What Will You Do To Me ? (Video containing Bondage, Damsel In Distress, and Stockings)
Delivery Of A Slavegirl (Video containing Bondage, Damsel In Distress, and Stockings)
Redhead Hogtied (Video containing Bondage, Hogtie, and Redhead)
Princess Spanked At The Dungeon (Video containing Bondage, Role Play, and Spanking)
These Belts Are So Tight (Video containing Bondage, Damsel In Distress, and Hogtie)

Girlycast.com , 50% revenue share:
Sweet teen Olivia naked for the first time (Video containing Amateur, First timers, and Teen)
Sidi Outdoor / Public Fuck (Video containing Cuckold, Interracial, and Public sex)

bound-ticklish-girl, 50% revenue share:
Vivien - betting debt part 2 of 5 (Video containing Bondage, Tickling, and Tickling Feet)

JuPuDo, 50% revenue share:
The Girl In The Mask (Video containing BDSM, Male Domination, and Slave)
Oiled & Spreaded (Video containing BDSM, Male Domination, and Slave)
Hogtied Deepthroat Training (Video containing BDSM, Male Domination, and Slave)
Naked Slave With Inflatable Gag (Video containing BDSM, Male Domination, and Slave)
Neighborhood Suspension (Imageset containing BDSM and Bondage)

Empress Empire, 50% revenue share:
Mistress Susi - A new slut in town (Video containing Feminization, Sissy, and Strapon)

FemDomFilms, 50% revenue share:
Vivienne l”Amour - The Cruel Queen’s Boudoir - Boot Licking (HD wmv) (Video containing BDSM, Female Domination, and Foot Fetish)
Vivienne l”Amour - The Cruel Queen’s Boudoir - Lick My Soles (HD mp4) (Video containing BDSM, Female Domination, and Foot Fetish)
Vivienne l”Amour - The Cruel Queen’s Boudoir - Lick My Soles (HD wmv) (Video containing BDSM, Female Domination, and Foot Fetish)
Vivienne l”Amour - The Cruel Queen’s Boudoir - Boot Massage (HD mp4) (Video containing BDSM, Female Domination, and Foot Fetish)
Vivienne l”Amour - The Cruel Queen’s Boudoir - Boot Massage (HD wmv) (Video containing BDSM, Female Domination, and Foot Fetish)
Vivienne l”Amour Boudoir - Boot Worship (Full) HD mp4 (Video containing BDSM, Female Domination, and Foot Fetish)
Vivienne l”Amour Boudoir - Boot Worship (Full) HD wmv (Video containing BDSM, Female Domination, and Foot Fetish)

Princess Nikki, 50% revenue share:
what would you like? (Video containing Female Domination, Femdom, and Peeing)
another short pee (Video containing Female Domination, Femdom, and Peeing)

nylonallover.com, 50% revenue share:
Lady Dee is wet in nylon (301 images) (Imageset containing Encasement, Pantyhose, and Stockings)

Calea Toxic ®, 50% revenue share:
Latex Shootings Winter 2019/2020 (Imageset containing Fetish, Latex, and Rubber)

Blackfoxbound UK, 50% revenue share:
No way to Treat a Lady (Imageset containing Bondage and Rope Bondage)
Play all Day (Video containing Blonde, Bondage, and Rope Bondage)

Nylon Xtreme, 50% revenue share:
Pictures of Gabi gold with Supergirl costume (Imageset containing Costume, Nylon, and Pantyhose)
149 Lolly Glams & Natacha Guapa with Shinny Tan pantyhose (Video containing Fetish, Nylon, and Pantyhose)

Dominated Men, 50% revenue share:
Men In Distress - Part 1 (Video containing Chastity, Domination, and Latex)
Extra Bonus Update - Slave locked in Chastity is fucked (Video containing Chastity, Domination, and Strapon)

amateurlydia, 50% revenue share:
COME FUCK MY ASS (Video containing Amateur, Anal Sex, and Teen)
HOT SEX AT PUBLIC BATH (Video containing Amateur, Lesbian, and Teen)
MIGHTDREAMS FROM LATEX (Video containing Amateur, Swinger, and Teen)

Kitty Blair Shop, 50% revenue share:
Shock! My friend fucks my mom! (Video containing Amateur, Fucking, and Older Woman Younger Man)
shopmaker is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote