View Single Post
Old 03-13-2020, 11:49 AM  
hdbuilder
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter100 View Post
Dear Nick

the loading time is not stable ,one time 1.9 and another 2.4 ? i have tried both live chat applets and using images , still the same , i have used many plugins , the speed is not stable.

as i mentioned your old script was much stable for both desktop and mobile and always we are getting high score for both.

we can not try other tool like gtmetrix.com , Google has his own way for scoring and speed and now a days mobile version has higher privilege and if the site is slow as per Google then it will be dropped from listing.

i think you need to do something about coding because old script is faster than new script and both are showing same things.

Thanks
As mentioned above i will add those and some more in the next update:

- merge some css and js files and minify them
- add a feature to show a different number of related thumbs on galleries on mobile
- add a feature to hide the country flags

The core code to load the index or galleries hasn't changed between those version. Please open a ticket and put your domain so i can run a few test on your site myself and see whats up. 1.9 s to 2.4 is pretty good btw.

Regards,
Nick

ROBO SCRIPTS | WP CAM PLUGIN - Scripts To Promote Cam Sites - Chaturbate, BongaCams, Streamate, LiveJasmin, Stripchat...

The Cam Site Builder, The Cam Multi Site Builder -> MULTIPLE CAM SITES IN ONE
hdbuilder is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote