View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 08:57 AM  
Tubevideditor
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I may have had it in the last couple of weeks but without a test, I don't know which sucks.
If I had it confirmed, I could help out with others more, but if it wasn't it, I don't want to put myself at any extra risk.
It seems there are more symptoms now being reported rather just a dry cough and/or fever and I'm still not fully recovered but mine went like this:

Day 1: Major migrane like headache, bit of nausea and lots of backache and body aches out of nowhere.

Day 2-3: Diarrhea started out of the blue. Headache/nausea, body aches, tiredness.

Day 4: Headache and nausea continues in waves and slight dry cough develops. Retreat to bed.

Day 5: Headache and nausea continues in waves. Chest now feels like someone is pushing down on it slightly. Voice goes a bit funny. Very tired now. Still in bed.

Day 6: Cough a bit worse but doesn't stop me from sleeping. Chest feels strange as does general mood. No appetite. Nausea not as bad. Still in bed.

Day 7: Feeling a bit better so I attempt to cut the lawn and have to stop after 15mins as really out of breath. Retreat to bed thinking why did I try and do that. No appetite.

Day 8-9: Still in bed with no appetite. Nausea gone but have a tight chest still with a dry cough.

Day 10 - 11 Weak but getting better and appetite returns. Cough is still there but is productive and coughing up some gunk finally.

Present: Chest still feels a bit tight and still have now productive cough. Much more energy and back to working as normal again.
Tubevideditor is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote