View Single Post
Old 05-28-2020, 04:21 AM  
Matyko
PsyHead

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptubes View Post
adsterra pays the most - they have cheesy ads though that are not good for user experience. People LIKE to claim that their ads "spread malware" but that's bs, it's a rumor based on a issue they had with an advertiser for a few months a few years ago. People who say that are most likely parroting something they read somewhere on a post (and never investigated) but really don't know what they're talking about...
.. and
Exoclick isn't an OUTRIGHT scam, but they may as well be, as what they pay is insulting... also if you ask too many questions about it and present facts that they don't have a rebuttal to, eg "all of my traffic is from tier 1 countries, i ran an a/b test with your network and another network and all indications point to high quality traffic, my cpa offers are converting well, my my ctr rate is healthy, ect) and they can't come up with an excuse, they will ban your account...])

juicyAds - pays better than exo, a lot less than adsterra - their user interface is a confusing nightmare and their customer service is shit too,
I was driving some pop traffic to adsterra ~2 months ago for 2.5 days. I made 25 times more but my traffic partner was very angry about the ads.. They documented shitload of very problematic ads. Not one case, but dozens of serious reports from all geos. I was thinking it is a scam, but in the end, I got paid by adsterra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkins View Post
Also, it's useless to compare CPMs of different ad networks, it worth to compare real earnings when you split 50/50. Every network is counting impressions different way and they could draw you any CPM to make you happy but this will be not true. Only when you track real income comparing to others you can optimize your earnings in a proper way.
Very True!

On a side-note: what works for me for popunders is iMonetizeIt.
Their smartlinks work well, however, we only use them for pops still.

All other ads we have are ruled by ExoClick and we are pretty happy with them. We love that you can fine-tune the ads byt blocking specific products/ads.. This Feature Rocks!