View Single Post
Old 05-30-2020, 06:18 AM  
CuntWorks
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Exclusive Selfies/ExGF Videos (solo masturbation or couples b/g) for sale

Do you need exclusive selfie content? Solo girls masturbating or couples b/g?
Videos are shot by girls/couples themselfs on iphone in their own house/car/etc....

Videos are around 6/8 minutes plus 10-15 pics.

Price is 200 euro per video or 600 euro for 4 video (Solo!!!)
Prices for B/G selfie vids... contact me please....

If you want to start a paysite or add a paysite to your network with this content then I can offer you even a better deal: 100 exclusive selfie videos (60 solo masturbation vids and 40 couples B/G vids) for xxx euro. Contact me for a price if you want to buy bulk.
Other needs? Let me know... i'll figure out a price!

Also possible to buy x amount of vids per week/month/etc.

Process: I'll send you pics of models/girls for you to approve or decline. If approved i'll have the vids produced. If preferred I can use your modelrelease and other paperwork.

Currently available (yes I can also send you 20 sec. sample vids via WeTransfer ) for sale 4 videos (from 1 girl):

Video 1:

Video 2:

Video 3:

Video 4:

CuntWorks is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote