View Single Post
Old 07-24-2020, 06:00 AM  
Adtrafico
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
One of our web masters got so inspired with our last case that he decided to repeat the experiment with pushing traffic from Tacolo.co, but instead of choosing US as the targeted GEO he decided to use true and tested offer Flirt SOI for the UK. We think the delivered results truly deserve some recognition. That is why, with the user’s permission we would like to publish his experiment:

GEO: Great Britain
Ad Network: Tacolo.co
Affiliate Network: Adtrafico.com
Expense: $211.14
Revenue: $460.58
Profit: $249.44
ROI: 118.14%

I’ve been working with push traffic for a long time now and I am always looking for something new. In an adtrafico June blog post I read about push traffic from tacoloco and decided, why not to give it a try. Testing budget was modest and so choosing USA for the purpose of the test was not logical, however I do work with the UK often and understand very well how various offers work. Flirt offer with adtrafico essentially is a veteran in the world of dating and always converts well. Specifically, for the UK:

To test out I always select a couple of landing pages, it’s quite logical, as more often than not a lot actually depends of the landing page. Depending on the landing page, conversion rate may also differ (which in this case was no exception).
Both landing pages started running at the same time, however one of them was performing worse than the other, that’s why I focused all my efforts on the landing page displayed in this screenshot (landing page ID 6238).

Without getting into all the details of optimization and the settings at the start, I am just going to showcase the push settings which worked out:

You can analyze the effectiveness of multiple landing pages in the campaign tracker:

Without a doubt – the effectiveness of this approach is visible to the naked eye.

Adtrafico’s view:

It’s notable to point out that a small amount of traffic was sent for the rotation. Which is quite convenient – if the offer has a strict GEO targeting then unsuitable clicks will go into the rotation and will convert there.

Overall results are quite interesting and for now, it’s not clear how the bundle will be working in the long run. However, the plan is to finish figuring out the configuration settings which should positively reflect on conversion and then start it once again. Even with the current setting the bundle can generate revenue.

Our affiliate’s case showcased that even though one specific case may not work as well for you, it can give you an idea of new testing and as a result can serve as a useful tool to discover the perfect bundle. The rest is quite simple, register with Adtrafico, contact your manager for the right offer and begin your tests.
Adtrafico is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote