feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by drexl View Post
charge models a substantial monthly fee
Quote:
Originally Posted by RycEric View Post
Onsist
I used to work with the woman who started CamModelProtection, def seems like she sold the site as I don't think she'd be involved in what that co has become

find it interesting the pricing difference between CMP and Onsist, monthly plan price the same, the other two options are higher for performers through CMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexl View Post
mixing legitimate requests with non-legit.
This is how they get models to trust them and then make them pay a recurring fee.

I am not talking about Cam Model Protection specifically, my comment is generic.

lots and lots of flat out piracy sites on the list linked in the OP that deserve dmca's. but when actual cam sites and whitelables get dmca'd? they're stealing money from performers and time from honest affs who are just promoting a site within the terms of the sponsor contract

echoing Drexl that this isn't about a pile-on to one site. Borra is by far the worst I've seen though

for any performers reading who are seeking to fight theft of your content, go through RemoveYourContent or get a template DMCA for free online and do it yourself
JesseQuinn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote