View Single Post
Old 07-25-2020, 08:22 AM  
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorSharpe View Post
Fucking hell you have some boulder sized chip on your shoulder. Post some of your urls so we can bow down in supplication to what will surely be a masterclass in public servitude.
Sorry, I have NO boulder ( not even a chip ) on my shoulder, but I have other burden. That being spending 1000's of dollars /year on legal affairs and DMCA issuance. We are fighting it daily. Frankly, I am tired of it since it is almost a loosing battle in 2020, where the attitude is that everything on the Internet is free and "free for me" to make money from.

... and guess what, I ONLY have ONE URL and it has NOT changed in 15 years. My URL has ONLY my content on it. It is a VOD site. I do NOT own a mainstream site but own a library of my mainstream movies dating back to the 90ties. There also I have people chasing the BIGGEST thieves: Those being Amazon and E Bay. We even had to chase my adult stuff edited down from both of these outfits. So go figure.

Some folks here know what my site is, BUT I am not going to publish it for now.
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote